If you’re interested in hiring me for a contracting engagement, send me an email at
* is rcoh. Please note that I’m only looking for contract work at the moment (no salaried, full-time).
I’m currently open to:
- Engagements from 1 week to 3 months
- Remote or onsite in the SF Bay Area
Software-wise, I do essentially everything, but I specialize in backend infrastructure projects. I can get onboarded quickly and I’m usually shipping code and adding value on the first day.
Recently, my work has fallen into two categories:
Help design and ship backend projects
- I helped Nylas deploy a new, lower-latency webhooks delivery infrastructure
- I worked on the Kubernetes deployment system for Kensho
- I built a DSL that compiles to Spark for LogicHub
- I helped a health startup use crypto properly
Help very early startups establish their tech stack while they’re working on making their first technical hires. I’ve done it many times, so I know how to get it right the first time. I typically help with things like:
- Setup Ansible/Terraform
- Setup Kubernetes/Docker infrastructure
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Database migrations
- Building developer culture of testing / code review etc.
If this sounds good, drop me a line!
* is rcoh, or send me a DM on Twitter.